flyforwealth
Welcome, to FlyFoWealth! forum
what u can do here?
- create own topic
- post u problems (in Twisted Evil selection)
- apply as staff position
- get reputation points
- report players/gm
- and very more join to us! Very Happy
just click register :>

official site: http://flyforwealth.net/
chat: http://xat.com/wealthflyff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

flyforwealth
Welcome, to FlyFoWealth! forum
what u can do here?
- create own topic
- post u problems (in Twisted Evil selection)
- apply as staff position
- get reputation points
- report players/gm
- and very more join to us! Very Happy
just click register :>

official site: http://flyforwealth.net/
chat: http://xat.com/wealthflyff
flyforwealth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ougama's Gm Apply Please look at it i hope u like it :)

3 posters

Go down

Ougama's Gm Apply Please look at it i hope u like it :) Empty Ougama's Gm Apply Please look at it i hope u like it :)

Post  Salibonani Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Xat Name

Simple

Nick- name

Ougama

16+ (18.11.1994)

Male

GMT+1 Germany.

Languages:

English, Germany.

Ill make this as simple as I can,

About myself.

Well ill be starting with my interest in life, like my hobbies.. who doesn't like sports, I'm a man who loves playing basketball. I do like to watch games with basketball on it. I like to see how people make fun of them selves, make a good play and sometimes see how can i make the same move they did on a certain game.. I like to read mangga, such as Naruto, Reborn, etc ^_^ 6. I found reading manga more interesting than watching the actual video it self. But i do watch them too Hahaha. Aside from sports Im into computer games console games and phone games! ^_^ dota, 2k11, Most wanted, Resident evil, Star Craft II, Plant vs zombies ^_^, Card games, and other private games and official games.

My Life, hmmm I'm just an ordinary guy want to play computer games, sports, have fun at school, go out with my friends and GirlFriend..

If you would ask me what I like the most.. I'll tell you everything. ^^=

Im a kind of a person who is open to every comments suggestion and criticism regarding to my work. I do take them as a guide on what should i do next. I can be your friend, guide and mentor. At my age i did experience a lot of things good and bad and sometimes terrible. So if some one needs a Twisted Evil ill be willing to give my hand and do my best to Twisted Evil them.

Experiences

I know only a little about gm's , but still enough to make a damn good GM. Event, Support or Full-time GM, I can Twisted Evil out in any way needed.. I have plenty of experiences sorting out flame wars and creating ''Peace'' between two sides. (Asian's & American's/Eu) Even I'm an German, I never sided with them or with the opposing side. All i do is ask them what the problems are, think of a way to solve it and make way where in they could go and play as one.I know a bunch of things on all character but not all.Im open to learn more about them now on its V15-16. A fast learner and very persistent.

Why should you hire me?

First of all I've been playing flyff for like the start of it at my country(v6). I dont know why but even when i tried to play other games i kept on getting back to flyff. Maybe the cute 2D character attracts me a lot. The first thing i learn about flyff, on the real server was to be helpful, I want to return the favor on how other people Twisted Evil me when im starting, All the things i know about the game, I share them to a new guy or even a pro guy that needs some Twisted Evil.I never done anything bad from my previous server, do every thing I can,Work my ass every time, spend time on things that needs attention. For me being a simple player should not limit my self on helping the server, GM, Staff or not, A person should Twisted Evil the game/community to grow and be recognize as the one of the nicest server ever been on. Working hard is payed when you see that every one that you serve is happy and content. The Title "GM" is only a title But the world a helpful man is an honor. Every job has a hardship, never give up never surrender, keep on moving forward..

How active i am

Monday 0 Hour's Sorry School, GF and etc private life :p
Tuesday 0 Hour's Sorry School, GF and etc private life :p
Wednesday 15:00 - 20:00
Thursday 0 Hour's Sorry School, GF and etc private life :p
Friday From 15:00- 24:00
Saturday and Sunday i can be online all time
On Holiday Even More :p

Thanks for the time reading my application

Best wishes

, Ougama (hehe)

Last edited by Salibonani on Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total

Salibonani

Liczba postów : 3

Back to top Go down

Ougama's Gm Apply Please look at it i hope u like it :) Empty Re: Ougama's Gm Apply Please look at it i hope u like it :)

Post  Salibonani Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Sorry, i'm looking tomorrow for an answer Good night FlyForWealth Team :-* : Very Happy

Salibonani

Back to top Go down

Ougama's Gm Apply Please look at it i hope u like it :) Empty Re: Ougama's Gm Apply Please look at it i hope u like it :)

Post  Legacy Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Well. just from my point of view, its a really good app, but you posted in the wrong section, gm applications are closed for a reason, all they can really use is devs, + the 2 gms that login supply events already, and to top it off you havent even played ingame yet! Maybe play for awhile then apply for gm.
Legacy
Legacy

Liczba postów : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Salibonani Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:05 am

Hey, well i have played flyforwealth for a lil time just i have deleted all my Chaaracters, and my Account.
Cuz i can´t login. but its fixed i see.
So, i want to make an gm Apply.
i make on friday a new Character cuz i have long time for flyff :p
Greets

Salibonani

Back to top Go down

Ougama's Gm Apply Please look at it i hope u like it :) Empty .

Post  Supreme Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:50 am

Sorry. The GM applications are Closed. and u are on the wrong section but its an Good, nice Apply
Greetz

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down