flyforwealth
Welcome, to FlyFoWealth! forum
what u can do here?
- create own topic
- post u problems (in Twisted Evil selection)
- apply as staff position
- get reputation points
- report players/gm
- and very more join to us! Very Happy
just click register :>

official site: http://flyforwealth.net/
chat: http://xat.com/wealthflyff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

flyforwealth
Welcome, to FlyFoWealth! forum
what u can do here?
- create own topic
- post u problems (in Twisted Evil selection)
- apply as staff position
- get reputation points
- report players/gm
- and very more join to us! Very Happy
just click register :>

official site: http://flyforwealth.net/
chat: http://xat.com/wealthflyff
flyforwealth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sook's Forum Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Sook's Forum Moderator Application Empty Sook's Forum Moderator Application

Post  Sook Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:39 am

This will be my application for the position of Forum Moderator.

Personal Information

My name is Salim and I've the age of 14 years old. I'm originally from Morocco, but I'm born in the Netherlands and also the currently place I'm staying. I'm doing the highest education possible in the Netherland als known as Gymnasium, that includes Latin and Greeks. The timezone I'm living is GMT +1. I'm fan off soccer but also MMORPGs and Neutral to hang out with my friends.

Experience

I've a total of 3.5 year experience as a Forum Moderator. Not only on flyff forums but also on other games. The Forums I've been a Moderator of are:

- Remix Flyff
- Teaix Flyff
- Maffia RPG
- Celestia Luna

As I've learned a lot in the past 3.5 years. This doesn't mean I'm a perfect moderator, knowledge is borderless. I always can learn new things but also learn other people things.
I've played the official flyff for 2.5 year, but to be honest everything has slipped my mind. But I know the basic things, I just need to know the details off the game to get right on track again.

Why Forum Moderator?

I also could have applied for a postion as GM, but I rather start low at every private server and learn about the community and the things that are different from the official flyff to possess the knowledge to answer simple questions. Because applying for a GM position without any knowledge in the game would be a useless GM. That's why I like to start low and apply for the position Forum Moderator. And maybe work myself up later to GM.

Why Choose me?

I'm somebody who has a lot of experience as a Forum Moderator, as you know already 3.5 year. I know what to answer on almost very question. I'm also very active what is important as a Forum Moderator. From Monday till Thursday I can be online for like 4-5 hours. And From Friday Till Sunday I can be online from the moment I woke up till the moment I'm going to sleep. That will be around 10-12 hours. I can't always be so much on because of the fact I also have school and as for everyone, school is on the first place. But I will try to be as much on as I can. I'm also somebody who is very gentle and takes the time to Twisted Evil people even if their English is not so best. I speak like 5 languages that are; German, French, Dutch, English and Arabic. So that can come in handy when helping people who don't speak very well English. That's what makes me a nice Forum Moderator for this awesome server.

This is my application for the position Forum Moderator. I thank you all for carefully reading my application.

Sincerely,

Sook.

Sook

Liczba postów : 12

Back to top Go down

Sook's Forum Moderator Application Empty Re: Sook's Forum Moderator Application

Post  EvilSlayer Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:23 pm

Waiting for owner to see and we maby hire you.

EvilSlayer
Admin
Admin

Liczba postów : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sook Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Nice to see a reply after two days, thanks for saying it to me.

Sook

Liczba postów : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Legacy Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:13 am

You got my support as a member of the forum. Very Happy
Legacy
Legacy

Liczba postów : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content